Jump to content

I need some tips


DiNagsugalReaLyf

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Jim de Vera said:

  • How to gain Exp faster?
  • Newbie here. thanks

09-29-44-tenor.gif

maybe u can try these method:

https://forum.bc.game/topic/2265-wanna-level-up-fastly-do-this-on-crash/

or u can bet on classic dice,limbo or hashdice with payout 1.0102.

just remember this is gambling... there is always a risk when u bet.. just dont forget cover any loses before continue level up

Get RICH or DIE Trying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jim de Vera said:

can i use my ATM card? and what is the minimum deposit amount?

thanks for your reply bruh..

u need to buy coin first on some exchanger.. then u can deposit the coins from the exchanger to bc.game.. i think there is no minimum deposit here.. czI can deposit even only 1trx via tronlink

Get RICH or DIE Trying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dera said:

u need to buy coin first on some exchanger.. then u can deposit the coins from the exchanger to bc.game.. i think there is no minimum deposit here.. czI can deposit even only 1trx via tronlink

Exchanger? like crypto wallet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jim de Vera said:

Exchanger? like crypto wallet?

do u use mastercard? so for example u want buy dogecoin u can search on google " how to buy dogecoin with mastercard"Like this

Get RICH or DIE Trying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Dera said:

do u use mastercard? so for example u want buy dogecoin u can search on google " how to buy dogecoin with mastercard"Like this

i just bought an XLM on binance using Amex card..

thanks to you bruh, stay safe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jim de Vera said:

i just bought an XLM on binance using Amex card..

thanks to you bruh, stay safe

u're most welcome.. goodluck on your game.. cheers

Get RICH or DIE Trying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...